Here's how to get started:
1. How It Works
You'll have access to Laura's online workout program, "Toned In 20", hosted on a free app/website called Trainerize.
Workout right from home, in 20 minutes or less, 4 days a week. Log-in using your smart phone, tablet, or computer. Simply follow along with me in the workouts videos...it's like having a virtual Personal Trainer!
PLUS the printable version of the workout is available inside Trainerize so you can take it with you anywhere and have it forever!
**The screenshot below shows how to access the "Print" feature from a computer.
2. Check Your Inbox
I'd hate for you to miss ANY valuable content! Please add me to your Contacts List or a safe sender to ensure my emails GO TO YOUR INBOX. Even if you get a few to your inbox, some may end up in SPAM folder or other folders.
If you have Gmail, it's likely my emails will be sent to your "Promotions" tab. So double check and make sure to drag & drop (or move) my email from your "Promotions" tab into your "Primary" tab.
Make sure these 2 email addresses go to your Primary Inbox:
- Laura@bodiesbybench.com from Laura Bench
- Info@trainerize.com from Bodies by Bench, LLC - 4 days a week you'll receive an email workout reminder from this address. A great way to help keep you on track! (You can disable this feature if you don't want those email reminders)
3. Setting Up Your Trainerize Account
Download the free "Trainerize" app in your Itunes App Store or the Android Play Store. The Trainerize app looks like this...
In about 15 minutes, you'll get an email to set up your account to access all your workouts. Look for the Trainerize logo (Sent from Bodies By Bench LLC).
**This screenshot shows exactly what the email sends as in your inbox. Don't see it? If it's been more than 15 minutes, check your SPAM Folder! If it's in there, please mark it "Safe" so it doesn't happen again.
Inside the email click the BIG GREEN BUTTON to set up your account.
On the next page you will see this screen to create your new password. Follow the simple instructions and you're all set!
The video below is a quick step-by-step guide to help you easily set up your personal account and how to navigate once inside!
You'll LOVE all the cool features to "check in" once your workout is complete, your own personal workout Calendar already planned out for you, ability to track your stats, print the workout for on-the-go, personal message me 24/7, and SO much more!
4. Equipment You'll Need
If you plan to work out from home, here is the equipment you will need:
- A big Stability Ball (like $10 at Walmart, Target, etc) - If you don't have this, you can maybe borrow or buy one OR you can simply modify and do those exercises without it. Not a problem!
- A pair of Dumbbells - What weight to use? Well, each woman is different as far as fitness level & experience. So I'll say this... A PAIR of 5 lb. dumbbells and 10 lb. dumbbells would be a great start! BUT just use what you already have!! If you only have one pair of 5 pound or 8 pound dumbbells, that works!
- An Exercise Mat, which is optional if you have soft carpet at home. But if you'd like to have extra cushion for the floor exercises, then this will do the trick.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me & ask. I want to make sure you are all set up and ready to go by Monday :-)
The fact you signed up for this shows how committed you really are to taking the right steps in order to care for yourself and live a healthier lifestyle.
Let's DO THIS!