This is your last strength training workout of Week 1, you're doing great!
"Crazy 8's" is one giant Circuit that consists of 8 exercises. It's a mixture of upper body, lower body, core and cardio....just crazy!
- Stability Ball (No ball? It's OK! Just use body weight.)
- Pair of dumbbells
- Exercise Mat (optional)
- 8 Exercises...8 Repetitions per set
- Go through entire circuit 1x with little-to-no rest in between exercises!
- At the end of the circuit, rest for 30 seconds to 2 minutes
- Hit "replay" on the video to complete Round 2
- If you're feeling "Crazy" go through a 3rd Round.
STEP 1: WATCH the exercise demonstrates FIRST. I do not go over each exercise in the workout video so you MUST know what you're doing (and how to modify if needed) before starting or you'll be lost!
STEP 2: Follow along with me in the workout video!
STEP 3: "Check-in" on our Challenge Facebook Group! How did you do?
Ready to get a little crazy with me? Let's do this!
*REMINDER: Expand videos to full screen for bigger viewing!* From your phone, tablet, or computer click the "full screen" icon at the bottom right corner of videos. Then tilt your phone or tablet to expand full screen.
Get Quick & Healthy Snacks to Promote Weight Loss, Plus Grocery List!
Post Your Check-In on Facebook!
How many rounds were you able to complete? Share with us how you did in the group!
Are You IN for Today's Crazy 8's Circuit? Tell Us Below!